Alpha 3_1 installation and testing instructions
The current version of concept clang is based on revision 122390 of the clang repository, and compiles with revision 122389 of the llvm repository.
To run the prototype:
- mkdir llvm.test
- cd llvm.test
- svn co -r 122389 http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/llvm/trunk llvm
- cd llvm/
- cd tools/
- wget http://zalewski.indefero.net/p/clang/downloads/3/get/
- # Or download directly from the "Downloads" tab above.
- # unpack the archive you just downloaded
- cd ..
At least once, do the following:
- cd LLVM_DIR/
- cd tools/clang/test/
- # There are some test failures, due to backward compatibility.
- # We are resolving them at the moment... So, do not worry too much about them yet.
Then, do the following:
- Run the Concepts-related test suite(s) in CLANG_DIR/tests/Concepts with the following command:
python LLVM_DIR/utils/lit/lit.py -sv --no-progress-bar LLVM_DIR/tools/clang/test/Concepts/
Alternatively, you can also do:
- cd LLVM_DIR/tools/clang/test
- ./TestRunner.sh Concepts/
All tests should pass.